Submit your application for the YPN Network of the Year Awards (NOTY), which is presented each year at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo YPN reception. Winners are not notified in advance.
Deadline: August 31
Access the application here.
Criteria: All currently recognized networks through NAR’s Young Professionals Network are eligible to apply for the NOTY. There are five awards: state, mega-local, large-local, medium-local, and small-local association networks of the year.
Description of the ideal NOTY: A group that is doing the best job possible in involving, recruiting, and representing young professionals in the real estate industry and is living up to the goals and mission of NAR’s Young Professionals Network. Outstanding networks have members who diligently plan, regularly attend and actively participate in national, state, and local activities that include training, charity events, fundraisers, and networking events.
- YPN’s Mission Statement: YPN is a member-driven organization that helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® associations. Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with their local, state, and national associations.
- Real estate industry. Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers. Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communication, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community. Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.