By Rob Reuter, YPN Manager
As YPN charges forward in 2011, we are welcoming several new bloggers to the YPN Lounge. We look forward to their ideas and opinions this year:
- Cory Brewer (Seattle) – a REALTOR® in the Seattle area and is the branch managing broker at RE/MAX Preference on Mercer Island.
- TG Gallaudet (La Quinta, Calif.) – has been a REALTOR® in La Quinta, Calif., since 2004 when he joined his two parents and created Gallaudet Properties, their family team.
- Subhi Gharbieh (Dallas) – a real estate broker and chair of the Young Professionals Network at the MetroTex Association of REALTORS® in Dallas, Texas.
- Jared James (Milford, Conn.) – As a REALTOR®, Jared James built one of the largest and fastest growing teams in the country. He was inducted into the International Hall of Fame for the world’s largest real estate company, wrote a best-selling book, and was even voted by the over 1.1 million readers of the international publication REALTOR® Magazine as the Web choice award winner among the “30 Under 30” class of 2009.
- Jennifer Klein (Roseville, Calif.) – As a Northern California native, Jennifer A. Klein’s experiences are rooted in short sales, investments, and property management.
- Lynn Minnick (East Hampton, Conn.) – has been a REALTOR® in Connecticut since 2000, is the author of the popular blog TheGreenCTRealtor and is often known for being international, organic, and as reading too many design and travel blogs.
- Chris Nichols (Orem, Utah) – is a graduate of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Leadership Academy as well as the Utah Association of REALTORS® (UAR) Leadership Academy. He will be serving in many capacities in 2011 at the national, state, and local levels, including: president of the Utah County Association of REALTORS®, NAR Strategic Planning Committee, NAR Public Policy Coordinating Committee, and dean of the LeadershipUAR Program.
- Jason O’Neil (Indianapolis) – is a broker and an owner of McKenzie Real Estate in Indianapolis and is dually licensed as an Indiana and Florida real estate broker.
- Randy Pereira (San Antonio) – After a rewarding 10-year military career, Randy settled in San Antonio two years ago needing a new challenge and focused his efforts as a REALTOR®. He treats his clients like family, with a genuine passion for helping them make wise real estate decisions.
And, of course, a BIG thanks to our returning bloggers: Toby Boyce, Travis Broadwater, Drew Burks, Brian Copeland, Michelle Flaherty, Stefanie Hahn, Nobu Hata, Jessica Hickok, Dawn Miller, Maura Neill, Jonathan Osman, Kelly Reark, Dave Robison, Laura Rubinchuk, Amy Steele, Crystal Webster, Jeremy Williams, and Brooke Wolford. We look forward to another great year from you!
Pingback: Tweets that mention New Blood in the YPN Lounge : YPN Lounge -- Topsy.com
Go Jen! 🙂