10. Face it, you’re just not going to be able to sample fried catfish, shrimp po’boys and sautéed alligator at home.
9. Your childhood dream was to meet Mary Lou Retton and you took out your mum’s favorite vase when you tried to vault the coffee table.
8. If you win, you’ll be famous. Certainly not as famous as Regis Philbin but maybe more famous than Rogers Healy.
7. You can brag about your trip after you learn how to create your own blog at WordPress Camp.
6. You’ll be one step closer to attending the YPN Networking Reception (special note: winning the contest does not guarantee entry to the YPN Networking Reception – you’ll still have to bribe Rob Reuter for that).
5. You know the words to Earth, Wind & Fire’s “September” – and can prove it.
4. You don’t actually have talent so you’re ineligible to enter the REALTORS® Got Talent contest.
3. Meeting Archie Manning is almost as good as meeting Peyton or Eli.
2. You own a flipcam, and you know how to use it. Well…sort of. Come to think of it, maybe it’s best to take a video refresher course first.
1. If you’re the winner, you’ll receive an all-expense paid trip to NARdiGras 2010, including round trip airfare, three nights’ hotel, full registration to the Conference & Expo, and we’ll throw in some spending money.
What are you waiting for? For more information and to enter, visit http://www.realtor.org/convention.nsf/pages/videocontest. Deadline is August 15 – don’t delay!